HIIT = High Intensity Interval Training!
General Plan for these classes: We do a warm up, then 2 rounds of our high intensity and skilled rotations, then a cool down!
Remember, safety first! Modify activities as needed! Use support for anything in standing as needed, use the chair to get up and down from the ground, take your time and skip or modify activities if you need it!
Our high intensity rotations today were great!
1. Sumo Squat x 10
2. Forward Lunge w/Press Up x 10
3. Single Leg Balance x 10 sec
Our skilled rotations for today were challenging!
1. Hop Side to Side with 3 sec hold
2. Sit-Stand with Side Step
3. Bear Holds x 10s, Down Dog x 10 sec
4. Crawl Sideways, Downward Dog Sideways
5. Supine Pedaling forward + back x 10 ea
-Light Hand Weights (1-3lbs) or something similar from around the house!
-A great attitude
-Hard work ;)
By using this video, you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions